Thursday, October 8, 2009

We all go to work with dad!!!

One of the things we love about homeschooling is the flexibility! My husband works for my father in a small business. I am very blessed that my husband and dad have a wonderful relationship! (My mom loves him, too!) Sometimes if my dad is out of the office the kids and I go in to man the phones and pull orders, and Ryan helps his dad unload trucks. We take our school work with us and do it throughout the day. The kids have learned a lot about hard work and how to have a good work ethic from going to the office to help out. They also get to see their dad and pawpaw deal with others in a business fashon and they have learned about honesty and doing a good job always.
Olivia taking a break.

Alec and Jack do some math!

Alec and Olivia taking a break and eating snacks that their Pawpaw brought them.

Jack working hard.

Taylor and Jack goofing around!

No comments:

Post a Comment