Thursday, May 6, 2010

Family photos!

Taylor and Olivia
 
Where Does the time go? It seems like just yesterday Taylor was running around bossing everyone. Now she's grown up into a lovely young lady who is about to graduate! I am realizing that sooner that later she will be leaving me. I know I always razz her about her organizational skills, (Which are awesome, by the way) but I will really miss her. I love our early morning talks and the time we spend together. I am really trying to enjoy the time I have with her! Ryan will be 14 next week, Olivia will be 12 in June, Jack 8 in July and Alec will be 10 in November. They are all growing up! We had family pictures done with Taylor's Senior pictures. Hope you enjoy them! The Whole Family!

Ryan

Alec
and the Jack Attack!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know WHERE time goes, but I do know that it goes TOO FAST! Great pictures, but I'm feelin' your pain!
    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable family!


    http://www.studenthandouts.com

    ReplyDelete