Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hard to Believe!!

It seems like just yesterday Ryan was running around (getting into everything!) with that great big smile of his and his huge to-die-for dimples! Now he is almost a grown man. I can't believe that in 4 days he will be 15. Where did the time go. I often wish I could have some of that toddler time back so I could do it over. This time around I'd clean less and play more. I'd not be worried about the muddy hand prints all over, I'd look at them with tenderness knowing that someday they'd be gone. I'd snuggle a little more, and get just one last sweet toddler kiss. God is gracious and he gives me glimpses of my "baby Ry-guy", it might be in his laugh, or a certain expression, and those dimples and eyes!! I can still look into those deep chocolate eyes and see my little boy, all grown up. I pray that he finds wisdom and God's calling for his life. I can also be comforted that my God loves him even more than I do, hard to believe, but true :-)
Ry and Jack playing around. If these two don't look like clones, I don't know who does!
Hey, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea called, they are looking for their stunt guy!!
Tay and I promised we would only publish serious pictures on his birthday, so we had to sneak the goofy ones in earlier! We love you Ry-guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment